samedi 13 mars 2021

Will Alex Jones take the Republican nomination?

Okay, you are maybe hearing it first.

I saw Alex Jones on a You Tube channel chatting ranting with a comedian, Andrew Shulz, and his buddies.

I can't deny that he is entertaining to watch, and he is bat-**** crazy.

I still assume that Trump will run for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination, but if not they need to find someone who is as brazen as he is and who is as indifferent to truth as he is, to be mindlessly nationalistic and also to be charismatic. Who can they find to follow Trump? Ted Cruz? LOL! Of course not. He's incapable of doubling down the way Trump did. Trump would have said, "Yeah I went to Mexico! I got on my private jet and got out of Dodge? Why? Cos I'm smart!" and all the Texan Republicans freezing in their garages would be cheering Trump on for being so ballsy.

No, they can't have a person who has any sense of shame whatsoever. They need a person who leaks alpha. They won't care about how much he badmouths establishment Republicans. They loved Trump after all. What they want is this...

Also, I sort of hope it happens in a weirdly nihilistic way, because I would love to see how certain posters here who have been big debunkers of 9/11 Truthers somehow rationalize their support, or at least their very vocal refusal to offer any non-support of the Republican candidate.



via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/3cvMyiL

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire