samedi 6 mars 2021

Good Eye Health and No Cataracts

Well since this is supposed to be conspiracy stuff by this group, I'll test this one out.

I have good eye health and no cataracts at going on 83.

What gives me this good stuff is:

Grape Seed Extract
Vit C
Lutein and/or with Bilberry
Simalasan homeopathic for dry eyes
Cineraria Maritma homeopathic drops to prevent cataracts

And wearing sunglasses in Sun and Bright days. And those in Snow country
this goes the same.

I have no eye disease so don't go there and say I could. And the beauty of it all, no eye doc appts in probably the last 10 yrs, but believe me I did my share every other year of eye doc visits.

Oh and BTW: I was told about 20 yrs ago I had the start of cataracts and I got busy.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/3sRSidd

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire