jeudi 25 mars 2021

Microsoft Changing Icons

Just sharing this article so people see it before it happens. I came across this while doing my normal tech searches. It appears Windows 10 is changing a large portion of its icons, and much more. I'm assuming they're doing it because people are used to the icon images they have now and Windows just enjoys ******* with their client base.

Source

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Verge
Microsoft is also planning a “sweeping visual rejuvenation of Windows,” codenamed “Sun Valley.” The company is expected to detail its visual plans and more about the future of Windows in the coming months as part of a dedicated news event.

The article has some pics of the images. I sent it out to my guys at work because they hate change and I wanted to get in front of it.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2PyiU4I

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire