lundi 15 mars 2021

DHEA Depletion and Sluggish Libido, Adavanced Aging???

I hope I've posted this conspiracy issue in the proper area.

All you smart people I'm sure you know all about DHEA and how it's depleting in our bodies as we age, starts declining at 20-30. A doc woke me up to it over 20 yrs at about 60, and I've been taking it ever since.

You can find tons of info on this valuable body hormone we are born with and being to lose it and age age age.

I'm doing you all a favor as your allopathic docs do not.

Life Extension is a major proponent and you can find a ton of info from them and other health groups as well.


And YES I do believe the couple great supplements I take Grape Seed Extract and DHEA keep me vital and pretty wrinkle free. And if I was into a male at this late date, it would be good, but I have no interest anymore. :D:)


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/3tnEqaJ

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire