jeudi 11 juin 2020

Odd wifi light switch issue

I have a two lights almost (but not quite) identical wifi controlled light switches called "Kitchen" and "Dining Room", both app controlled (although I never use it) and fitted about three inches apart on either side of a dividing wall, three Phillips Hue bulbs in various rooms and a wifi bedside lamp. All these lights are also linked to Amazon Echo devices. I also have a wireless, but entirely unsmart and non connected doorbell with a battery powered button and a mains plug ringer, no wifi or network connection, different ring main to the lights.

The weird thing is, when the doorbell rings the dining room light (and none other) switches on (or off if it's already on).

I'm pretty sure this is new behaviour too. My wife pointed it out last week and I'm quite confident I'd have noticed before now since they all been in place for months.

Anyone have any ideas how this is happening?


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/3cUpQyW

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire