mercredi 10 juin 2020

Hideous web sites: www.architecture.com, hanleywood.com

From "The One Covid-19 Science and Medicine Thread:"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger (Post 13119857)

Skeptic Ginger's link did not work for me using Firefox on Linux; the site complained I was a bot and asked me to complete a Google ReCAPTCHA, which I absolutely refuse to do.

Then I tried using Chromium for Linux. I got a pop-up ad and a pop-up registration request before I could even read the article. When I went to owner's contact page [reg.hanleywood.com] to inform of the the site difficulties, the comment "box" was literally a single line that was all of 20 characters wide, in both Firefox and Chromium. To top it off, the site froze when I clicked the submit button.

This is web design and programming incompetence worthy of the Trump administration.

Can people on Windows and MacOS check out the owner's contact page to see if the problems I've seen on Linux are present in those operating systems as well?


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/3f8yzyX

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire