mercredi 13 novembre 2019

Assumed racism

My first cousin's angel of a daughter adopted a mixed-race infant baby girl. MY first cousin took me aside and told me not to say anything about the kid's black heritage. I got mad and asked him why he thought I would do such a thing. He said he saw a racist post on my facebook that was anti-black.

I looked for the statement on my facebook and I did speak out against a black mugger who had beaten the crap out of a friend of mine on the bus because they wanted his baseball cap. He was beaten bloody by a laughing group of black kids.

I personally was assaulted at work by a crack cocaine jerk who just happened to be black.

Getting back to my cousin I told him I was talking against bad black people and the N-word was not used. I told him to double-check what I really said and the context in which I said it before he judged me so harshly.

As an aside the little girl is now five and I love the very ground she walks on.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2Xe53QQ

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire