jeudi 13 juin 2019

Why does Chrome keep "rebooting"

Something odd happening lately...I come home from work to find Chrome has exited and rebooted. What makes this really annoying is it doesn't restore my tabs. Apparently it's trying to update, as I have my PC set to any program trying to change in the Program Files folders prompts me first...and it asks if "Google Update" can run...I say no, so it doesn't update and restarts with a clean slate. But the next day I come home same thing all over again. I saw no Chrome settings to choose "don't even try to make an update" or words to that effect. Anyone know how to stop this?

PS this might not matter or be related but I noticed there are a LOT of instances of chrome.exe in the task manager, far more than my tabs account for. For ex. I currently have 3 tabs open and there are 21 instances of chrome.exe running. ?


via International Skeptics Forum http://bit.ly/2MNGKrl

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire