mardi 25 juin 2019

My PC is haunted, and i am stupid.

Tech is not my thing. Sorry, but I am stupid, but I will describe as best as I can;

My laptop is a simple Dell Inspiron 15 3000. Whatever that is. But it's simple and is fine for how I use it. I bought it 2017, April. It was not expensive, and perfect for my use. And it has been. Nothing major.

Then, around Jan 2017, I noticed some odd things. Shutting it down at night, while sound asleep about 3 am, music came on. It was a good song. It stopped. I went back to sleep and it was shut down when I woke up. If it had been once - but it started happening at various times of the day. Music and videos playing that I had never played. Also, I may be on this forum, reading, and I touch nothing! Suddenly, I am on my gmail, with no isf tabs open. It will randomly just switch to a new page, without any tabs previously open! Frustrating as well, but if I will write a post or pm here, and again, not - it just vanishes!

It isn't the cat. He has never gotten near it, doesn't walk near it, or on it. Gods consolation prize for him being such a pain in the ass. He's wretched.


It gets stranger. But you are already probably questioning my sanity.

Yes. I have virus protection. I see the scans and view the issues. Could it be some wiring quirk that is just at issue with this PC? Thanks.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2LgAcz2

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire