mardi 25 juin 2019

Gorsuch's Triumphs

If we're going to carefully scrutinise Kavanaugh's record since joining SCOTUS, maybe it's time to do the same with Neil Gorsuch.

From my distance, he appears to be the perfect Justice. I've noticed his name alongside RBG a couple of times, including an important dissent, so there's no questions of partisanship, and it looks like he's made decisions based on evidence and the Constitution rather than any political position.

I was very surprised to see such an alleged capital C conservative voting for FUCT in their copyright case, and I see he also sided with the liberal wing on Native American rights.

Am I missing something important, or is my assessment of Gorsuch as an excellent judge entirely correct?


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/31TCA4B

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire