lundi 30 avril 2018

Define the God(s) you Believe/Disbelieve in.

I am an atheist and to me that means simply that I am not a theist. As an elaboration you could say I don’t have a belief in god or gods. Being a realist I know I cannot prove the non existence of gods in total, although there is strong evidence against the existence of some.

The Abrahamic God is the favourite one in our time without question, whether it be the Jewish, Christian, or Islamic version. My disbelief in this god is extreme and I offer as evidence for this the claim, by the sacred scriptures of all three versions, that this god is a loving and caring god. The content of the said scriptures is in direct contrast with this notion for one, and the World as we know it shows no sign of intervention by any compassionate entity. As we all know nature is brutal and cruel in the extreme at the level of animal co-existence and weather/seismic events.

So I conclude the god I disbelieve in most is the one I define as the Abrahamic God. How would you define the version of god(s) you believe or disbelieve in?


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2Krw903

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire