mardi 20 mars 2018

Influence

Believe me, this book has made me not only a better prepared consumer, but a better prepared person when it comes to being manipulated. Sometimes you can tell you are being manipulated but you can't put your finger on it so you might let it go. Not after you read this book. You will be able to articulate the technique used on you (and there are only 6). This book is a fun read and arms you against unethical (and maybe even ethical) persuasion.

I stumbled on this book at the library one day knowing nothing about it. I was dumbfounded how much I learned and later I discovered this is the classic book on the subject.

I just looked up Cialdini and he has written much since this book. I haven't vetted them. I'm only vouching for this one.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2HNZmjs

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire