vendredi 23 mars 2018

Can Dogs "Fake" Limps?

My mother thinks her wiener dog may be faking a limp to avoid exercise. She googled and found a bunch of pet owners making claims about fake limps. I did some google-fu myself, and while I did indeed find pages of such claims, none of them seemed to come from any scientific source that I could recognize. Mostly, I just found people on forums insisting that their dogs do this.

It's not that I think dogs are too dumb to concoct a ruse. My skeptic muscles have simply been set a-twitchin'. I wondered if anyone on here had any information about this "phenomenon," or if it's realistically possible.

I want to make sure her dog is okay too, because he is my favorite dog in the world.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2GioHVr

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire