dimanche 3 décembre 2017

If you are one, how would you respond to the following scenario as a materialist?

The scenario is this:

I do a practice that is intended to "open" my third eye. The practice is chanting the sound OM for 10 minutes a day, twice a day. I do the practice for a couple of weeks, and eventually something happens, you can call it my third eye opening just for the sake of argument. All of a sudden I see what looks like auras, see what looks like ghosts, and feel what seems to be other people's emotions. What would you, if you are a materialist, say about this as a materialist? And for the sake of the thread we'll just say a materialist is someone who believes that there are no supernatural entities.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2nmL4kk

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire