mercredi 20 décembre 2017

Another Reason to Distrust Apple

Apple just confirmed a longtime conspiracy theory

" Apple on Wednesday admitted it's been secretly throttling the performance of older iPhones."

I'm sure this type of behavior is not limited to Apple, but it helps re-affirm my reasons for not giving them any of my money...
A couple more:

"The iPhone 4, for example was perfectly capable of running Siri, but Apple reserved that feature for the model that replaced it, the iPhone 4s. "

"...the camera in the iPhone 3G was capable of shooting video, but Apple didn't turn that feature on and instead made video recording the signature capability of its next device, the iPhone 3GS."

My wife won't give up her iPhone.
I'm always " fixing " it for her.. I power it down, and back on again.

She would probably be getting a X, but she doesn't like the size..


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2BGUc6Y

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire