mercredi 14 août 2013

Help me identify/find a painting?

I remember seeing an interesting painting (very likely a reproduction, of course) for sale (probably at a flea market/junk store/antique store/yard sale) a few years back.



I'm assuming the original was an oil painting, though I am not exactly an art expert so I could be wrong. I will try and give only details that I am fairly sure I remember correctly.














There was a building. In front of the building there were 2 kids in normal clothes with clown makeup on their faces looking into a puddle. I believe at their reflections.
On the left side of the painting was what I assume to be the father, also with clown makeup on his face. I don't remember what he was doing.





I hope it is a famous painting and someone can identify it immediately. I hope it is not an obscure painting because I would really like to see a picture of it.



I tried googling various key words but almost all of the results were of some apparent cult of kids that paint their faces and that follow a band called the Insane Clown Posse.... That and the obvious results of the several famous 'sad clown' paintings. It was not a fun several minutes of googling!



Thanks ahead of time for any help.





via JREF Forum http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=263758&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire