dimanche 7 janvier 2024

Win 10 "Can't connect to network" error - anyone?

Got this out of nowhere when trying to connect my laptop w/my cell phone hotspot, which is my normal internet connection. Looked it up and tried all the suggestions I could find, including:

- Reboot (of course)
- Rebooting my cell phone
- Turning on then back off off airplane mode
- "Forgetting" the network and re-acquiring it
- Reset network adapters
- ipconfig resets (dsnflush, etc)

I even tried the lame MS network troubleshooter, which has never fixed anything for me ever. Still batting 1000 there.

The only thing I can think of now is that maybe the modem itself has for some reason gone bad...in a PC that's only about 3 yrs old. ugh.

I can connect with my work laptop, so it's not my service.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/pUTl3dx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire