samedi 20 janvier 2024

Clues of God - his works

God wants to remain hidden with no absolute proof. This allows for a certain amount of free will.

But he does subtly intervene in small ways and sometimes world-impacting ways.

I will start this off with my own miracle in answer to my prayers.

Since December 2010 I have had a systemic disseminated bat fungus (histoplasmosis). It caused cancer in my late wife and by June 2011 she was dead. In August 2011 I was ready to intensive care but through a series of serendipitous events found out what I had. Started Itraconazole and it was amazing at first.

But in November 2023 the fungus became resistant. I was ready for hospital except I knew there was no cure. No conventional medicine cure that is.

In desperation I drank colloidal silver (CS) solution. 150 ml morning, noon and night. The next day I was fine. But I felt I needed to kill the fungus once and for all so I did not need so much CS. I had previously tried with CS but only got a small improvement.

Since fungus likes sugar I went to a Hydro for a fast. Did six full days on water alone. Suffered the whole time although it is not supposed to be like that. Blood sugar stayed at about 4.2 to 4.4. On day 5 and 6 I drank a lot of CS. One days 7-10 I broke my fast with all the right foods.

Day 9 and 10 I felt great. I had forgotten to bring enough Itraconazole. A few days at home and I was in great shape. Not hunched over from pain. Not on 5 pain tablets a day. Only 6-8 hours of sleep instead of 12-14hrs. No brain fog.

A few days later I decided to take the Itraconazole with a meal. I suffered the next 24 hours and nothing could relieve it. I concluded the Itraconazole was causing it.

So now I am fine with 150ml a day of CS. Energy and feeling good. No tablets. Avoiding vitamin supplements like the plague. Had no idea they were so bad.

God put events in my life for me to learn about CS. And at the Hydro I met a lady who gave me information on making my own. R400 (about $20) for 2 liters is a bit much when the ingredients are distilled water and pure silver.

I learned of 2 other "miracles" while there.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/mInoKdt

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire