lundi 29 janvier 2024

Is mainstream news actually somewhat fake?

I recently got a subscription to the Washington Post after getting sick of free news. All of it is about Trump with a few articles that seem to suggest that President Biden is getting senile and not too much else other that polling data. My feeling on it after having read all these articles is that I feel that there is nothing wrong with President Biden's competency. In fact I think that he is singularly able to run this country. I do not have any problem with vice president Kama's ability to run the country if she would need to either. One type of article I am getting really sick of is extremely rich people trying to tell ordinary people what they are doing wrong.


Got a subscription to the New Yorker too as well as the LA times too. Problem with them is LA Times is too local and for the New Yorker, I just don't have the attention span to read it. Neither of them I would describe as fake news.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/P6CkHag

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire