mardi 16 janvier 2024

Help with a scene from Russian history

This is a video of the current Russian national anthem, with various scenes of Russian geography, culture, and history. The visuals and the music are outstanding; for those so inclined, I would recommend watching it in hi-def with a decent sound system.

[yt]VJcnuZB4Xt4[/yt]
My question is, what's going on in the scene that starts about the 1:00 mark (right before the scene of Napoleon retreating from Moscow), and who are the two guys whose names are written in Russian cursive? Also, anyone who wants to identify any of the other scenes or locations, feel free. (I'll post about a few I've identified later.)

As a side note, I was tempted to write in the comments that "It's sad that a country with such a rich culture and history has been, and continues to be, responsible for so much evil in the world," but I figured it would just get deleted, and possibly draw attention from Russian trolls. :rolleyes:


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/t3wYJ4d

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire