lundi 30 octobre 2023

Why anti-Semitism?

I'm not interested in hearing from the racists, or whatever anti-Semites are called.

Threats against college students, planes being stormed at airports...

Why so much hate for Jews throughout the world, and history? I know some of it stems from the thought that "they killed Jesus", but that doesn't explain the Nazis or the Arabs. I'm genuinely curious. And admittedly, ignorant.

There were few Jews, at least none that I knew of, where I grew up, so knowledge of the culture and traditions only came later in life (probably starting with movies.) I am aware of some of the stereotypes but can't understand why any of those would generate such a reaction.

I know it's a risk starting a potentially loaded thread subject but I hope it can be kept civil.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/D08NS2b

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire