dimanche 8 octobre 2023

[Split Thread] Psychic predictions of sporting results

I don't know what specific evidence someone would need to prove that they're psychic, but I have made predictions with witnesses that have come true.

If you ask for lottery numbers than that just proves (to me) that you've never had the same kind of psychic experience, because it doesn't work like that for me (I wish it did, damn it!), and that might be why you're skeptical, and to be honest, you should be.

Anyway, my strongest prediction was that the 2013 NFL season for the Seahawks would end up being their first Super Bowl win ever, and that they would be back the next year too.*

My evidence is several friends who watched every game with me that season and the next one. I also made an ESPN chatroom comment using the same user ID as here, but I'm not even sure you can still access that so that's probably a no go.

Since they're one of my favorite teams, I can certainly agree that I might've been biased in my prediction, but when I saw Russell Wilson play against Atlanta in the 2012 playoffs, and even though they lost, I knew, I just knew what was going to happen in 2013.

The only way I can describe the feeling is it was like I'd already watched the game and knew who won. It was that strong a feeling. I even knew who they're opponent would be and the final score, and believe me, their second game in the preseason was eerie as hell.

You can be as skeptical as you want, and I wouldn't blame you one bit, but I know how strong that feeling was, and you weren't there after I told my friends. They came over every damn week to mock me while we watched each game, especially when we lost, but I never once backed down.

ETA: I'm not really a football fan, and the only position I know about or can pick out of the bunch are the quarterbacks and that's it. I'm not even close to what anyone would call a rabid fan.

-
*I'm a New England Patriot's fan (still am), but ever since I moved out west, the Seahawks have been kind of my second favorite team and that's kind of ironic because of what happened in the next Super Bowl.



via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/3cHF0qv

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire