vendredi 3 février 2023

Chinese Spy Balloon Over Montana

A Chinese spy balloon has been spotted over Montana. One thing I liked about the video I saw was that the Moon was in the same shot, then panned over to the balloon, which shows some equipment dangling from the bottom. Hopefully that would dash any conspiracy theories or "Oh, it's just the Moon" comments. The story is also backed up by several sources.

Actually I think it's kind of interesting that China can do that, but somewhat concerning. I can't think of much they could discern that they haven't already from that height. I would be more concerned about what it's carrying, and the implications of more of them carrying deadly substances.

I think it's a deception that the military is saying it won't shoot it down for fear of hurting people on the ground. It's Montana! There's nobody there! But I guess it does make sense to try to capture it intact. I'd like to see them use the pincer grab that was used in a Batman movie. That would be cool.

(eta)
Just in: US Secretary of State Blinken has postponed his upcoming China trip because of this.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/fDor964

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire