vendredi 16 septembre 2022

- Your Favorite Republican? -

I know, it is hard to choose just one. My favorite was Ronald Reagan. Perhaps it is because my teens were spent in the 80's. I didn't care much about politics back then, but Reagan brought a sense of optimism, strength, and patriotism that was very refreshing. Especially after well-intentioned, but much-maligned Jimmy Carter. I remember the 80's as a fun and prosperous time...to a large extent because of Reagan and the image of the US he promoted. I respected Bush Sr., but I suppose the time for that platform had moved on.

So, while I know most of you are Dems, is there a Republican that you have ever admired, currently serving or otherwise? I know that is a tough question for some to answer, due to partisanship. But I can honestly say that I admire Obama perhaps above all other Dems in my adult lifetime.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2UwWSlu

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire