jeudi 8 septembre 2022

Luxuries first

So I'm reading elsewhere someone's complaint that an iPhone costs six months of his salary in his third world country. I'm guessing he's looking for sympathy.

Dunno... I'm probably gonna sound like a conservative -- hell, might even be one by now -- but it just makes me facepalm. Rant incoming.

I mean, I'd be up in arms if he said he can't afford food or medicine. But poor him is complaining about the cost of the latest iPhone.

If you'll pardon my Klingon,
Edited by Darat:  Breach of Rule 10 removed.
does anyone need the latest iPhone for? I mean, I'm a well paid programmer in one of the richest first world countries, and even I don't feel like I just have to go buy the latest iPhone. I still have an ancient Android (and I really mean ancient) from a brand you probably didn't even hear about. It makes phone calls and it can browse the web in a pinch, and that's it.

To even register that I might want something costing half a year's salary, and it's not a car, it would have to maybe come with a coupon for free blowjobs for the same half a year ;)

Insert standard complaint about kids, lawn, etc...


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/DfvOYGo

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire