mardi 27 septembre 2022

Recommendations for Zoom Recordings Editor?

Can anyone recommend a simple video editor that I could use to edit one of my Zoom recordings?

Zoom allows you to trim off as much as you like from the beginning and end of the recording, but as far as I can tell, it does not have any other editing capabilities.

I'm looking to be able to "snip out" parts of the video and perhaps even blur over some of the video frames for particularly badly aimed parts of the video.

There was a memorial for one of my friends who had passed away and since not all of her friends and family could attend, I offered to record part of it on my cell phone and laptop on Zoom. I did a pretty terrible job and would like to make it a little less awful before I send folks the link.

Thanks in advance!


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2m0Hq3p

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire