vendredi 9 septembre 2022

The ISF Table of Scientific Curiosities - At CSCICON 2022

Greetings,
This year at CSICON 2022, I intend to host a Table of Scientific Curiosities. One of the few goals of this is to promote this very site, The International Skeptics Forum*!

I am currently collaborating with Ray Hall (who went by "cosmic" on this forum, but he doesn't post much), a fellow science toy collector.

Those of you who were at the final TAM know that Jeff Wagg hosted a similar table, in part, to promote his skeptical travel company.


So, I figured this was worthy of its own thread. We can keep the other CSICON thread open for other, more CSICON-specific stuff.

Of course, we can discuss the "curiosities" I plan to display on the table. But, the first order of business is to get some feedback on the marketing!

I am in the midst of re-working the old flyer I had once designed for this place. I should have a draft of that ready, soon.

For now, I have attached, below, the first draft of the banner I plan to place in front of the table. It is very plain-looking right now. If anyone has any ideas to spruce it up, let me know!




(*Figured I would name it, just in case you're reading this outside of the site.)



via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/ZAYHGh1

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire