mercredi 13 juillet 2022

Strange bluetooth issue with laptop

Win10 laptops in both cases ...

I play music on this Asus laptop through a little Betron bluetooth speaker, as the laptop sound quality is poor. Worked fine for a year or 2 until yesterday, when the speaker spontaneously announced 'Bluetooth cancelled' while was over in the kitchen.

Bluetooth continues to work on the Asus in some ways, such as receiving photos from my phone.

I started up another laptop as an experiment and the speaker happily connects to that one and plays music.

I'm baffled. I wasn't even in the room when the connection dropped and I can see nothing in the system to explain it.

Any help gratefully received :)


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/iFcAxvU

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire