lundi 13 juin 2022

Is it dumb to sell stock now to buy a house?

The stock market is down, the housing market is on fire and I need a place to live. I can rent month-to-month, but for the first time in my life having a paid-for home is really sounding like something I want. Housing prices probably aren't going to go down in my market (desert Southwest).

I know the answer depends on several factors, but what would you do in this situation? I'm hoping to pay cash and that means pulling money out of investments. Of course if the stock market *really* tanks maybe I'll be congratulating myself on my wisdom, but I'm thinking it probably won't. I can't imagine housing prices going up much because I don't understand how people are affording the prices sellers are already getting for just about anything with four walls and a roof.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/jiYf8Ms

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire