mercredi 13 avril 2022

The Brooklyn Subway Shooting Conspiracy

Let me put a caveat right up front that I don't think there's a conspiracy. I don't even have an idea of what a conspiracy here could be about. I think that in over 20 years this is one of the few times I've even visited this section of the Forum. But I thought this thread might be necessary so the speculation doesn't clog up the "serious" thread. I did want to note the weirdnesses of the case, though. What I really think is that someone just modded our Matrix engrams to see how we'd react. :p

As they put out the BOLO (Be On the Lookout) they said he was wearing a green vest and a red hoodie. A much later report said he had on a yellow vest and a gray sweatshirt.
"The first reports are always wrong."
This is shaping up to be a weird case -- now, over 12 hours later, at least they know the "person of interest", but nobody has seen him, on camera or anywhere? Most of the Transit cameras were malfunctioning? I'm not promoting any kind of conspiracy theory, but another weirdity is the name attributed to the guy who shot the cell phone video (that they're showing over, and over, and over). His name -- Will B. Wylde.

The conveniently-dropped credit card? My first impression was that it was stolen and they're looking for the wrong guy. But the research of his social postings turned up some pretty crazy stuff.

And the guy's name -- Frank James? Like in the outlaw James Gang? Plus, the guy must be an idiot to be in an enclosed space, fire 33 shots, and get no fatalities. I'm also surprised I have not seen an interview with one of the riders saying, yeah, that's the guy. Weird upon weird.

If it's a conspiracy, it's a Mission: Impossible kind of setup. But I don't think I'd believe it in a movie.

Ok... Go! :D


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/3frlLcb

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire