mercredi 27 avril 2022

[Split Thread] Different attitudes homosexual and transgender individuals

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warp12 (Post 13791634)
Well, since I don't think it is a mental defect, I wouldn't advocate portraying it as such.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Also Warp12
Well, I think it is a mental illness..or more accurately, a mental defect. It is an anomalous and unhealthy mental condition, in my view.

Why won't you answer my question? Do you really think that sexual identity is determined by cultural programming? In the absence of said programming, would sexual orientation be essentially random?

Mod Info
Split from What is the MAGAchuds’s beef with Disney?

Posted By:jimbob


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/esKkJcm

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire