vendredi 29 avril 2022

Outlook/Homail doing weird things?

Following a phone call I need to send an email to help@blahblah.com, let's say.

I start a new mail and enter help@blahblah.com as the recipient, add a subject and move on to the text, and add an attachment.

I look it over and help@ has changed to hello@.

Assuming it's my typo I delete that and retype it. It alters what I type to hello again.There is no way to edit this afaics, and replacing it keeps getting the same result.

I check my contacts list to be sure, but this is my first email to blahblah.com, so there's no existing contact that's overriding what I type. The only way round this is to create a new contact, help@blahblah.com, and select that from the contacts list within the "To" box.

Similar odd things have happened lately, but I assumed I was screwing up. What's going on?


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/dD9ngqN

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire