lundi 20 décembre 2021

This involves an alledgedly Haunted House

I was drinking a beer with a Jewish friend here in Conyers GA. He is cool and we hang out sometimes.

One day I got to talking about ghosts. He "aw cmon man, You believe in that crap. "? I said not really but there was a house in town almost within walking distance and maybe we could explore said house.

OK this nearly three hundred year old three story house is gig. It has two flights of steps going up and a stepladder situation going into the attic.

The door to the house was open. It was on the verge of being redecorated and becoming a antique shop. It was at the moment unoccupied.

I said well here we are. You go in first. He hesitated a moment then walked in. I followed him. I showed him where the activity had manifested itself. We explored the whole old nice house and then left seeing no paranormal beings.

He asked well where are the ghosts. My reply was the ghosts were in peoples heads. I then offered my theory as to why people saw ghosts in this large house.

My theory is this. During mankinds developemental stages large enclosed areas such as caves were at a premium. These areas were always inhabited by someone or some dangerous animal. Humans had evolved a tendency to hesitate when it came to entering places like that.

The building is now a law office with offices on all three stories with office equipment in the attic and the small basement. No ghosts reported.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/3GZ6FDp

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire