mercredi 1 décembre 2021

Crossing the Threshold of Dream, Cainkane1 versus H. P. Lovecraft

H. P. Lovecrafts dream creatures are horrible, They dwell beyond the stars of on mountains in obscure places on earth. The very sight of them will drive a person insane. These creepy crawly aliens do things so horrible to humans that it boggles the mind.

I feel sorry for him because heres my "Crossing the Threshold of Dream Creatures.

H. P. Lovecraft got his ideas from Opium. I got mine from Roxicet.

My aliens in my dream threshold of dream crossings are stranded aliens afraid of their fate when human authorities find them. I try to tell them everything will be alright and try to stop worrying. They look like snow white Gumbys. I actually try to hug the aliens child.

Another of my dream aliens is a squirmy egg shaped creature on a space station and I wonder how it moves around only to see that it can sprout legs and walk away.

My aliens in my B movie sub conscience are not scary. They need help or they are independent and work.

H. P> Lovecraft ended his days in a mental hospital and I will be ending my soon soonish in my nice house living with relatives.

OUr differences are the result of very different philosophys of life. I want the aliens to be ok. I don't want to fight them. Live and let live I say.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/3odHiHK

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire