jeudi 23 décembre 2021

A Very TOBS Apology

Regarding my "Theory of Body Signals" that I spread around the Web a few years ago:

I do not speak for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and TOBS is not the teaching of that church. It is my speculation only. As such, it was irresponsible of me to teach it.

I didn't want people to get the idea that they should go around watching their bodies' itches and twitches like their bodies were some kind of cosmic radio. I myself am an immoral and a wicked man, so you can't trust what I say too much.

That being said, if I were you, I would stick to getting my religious instruction from the Bible and the Book of Mormon and from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In my life I've felt the Savior's love and forgiveness when I've repented of my sins.

The Church is true. TOBS is easily misinterpreted and I wouldn't rely on it if I were you.

"Billy Baxter"


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/3poho4E

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire