vendredi 10 décembre 2021

Stopping robocalls

I’m visiting my parents who are still on a landline, and they are receiving lots of robocalls every day.
If you or your loved ones are using Johnson and Johnson baby powder…

That’s the most common call, but there are some others. It happens many times a day, causing my aging parents to have to answer many fake calls.

Has anyone had any success in stopping these?

I can think of three possible approaches, but am not too confident and wanted to get feedback. I’m also worried to make any major changes right before I leave my parent’s home for the next several months.

1) see if the calls are coming from the same number(s) and try to block them.
2) try and utilize some sort of do not call list or service
3) some of the calls say “press 2” to stop receiving further calls. I’m skeptical and think this may even make the problem worse.

Does anyone have any experience with this?


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/30iech6

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire