samedi 11 décembre 2021

The Trump Presidency: Part 29

Trump attacks Benjamin Netanyahu for not supporting him after the election, after everything he did for him.


Quote:

Former President Donald Trump railed against his one-time close ally Benjamin Netanyahu in a new interview series, saying he felt betrayed by the then-prime minister of Israel's call to Joe Biden congratulating him on winning the presidency.
"It was early. OK? Let's put it this way -- he greeted him very early. Earlier than most world leaders. I've not spoken to him since. **** him," Trump told Israeli journalist Barak Ravid during an April interview which was published by Axios Friday.
Quote:

"There was no one who did more for Netanyahu than me. There was no one who did for Israel more than I did. And the first person to run to greet Joe Biden was Netanyahu. And not only did he congratulate him -- he did it in a video. If you look at the leaders of other countries -- like Brazil -- he waited months. Putin. Many other leaders. Mexico. All of them also felt that the election was over. But they, too, were waiting. No one did more than me for Bibi. Money too. We gave them a lot of money and gave them soldiers. We did everything."

"I paid him off. I should have gotten more loyalty for my investment. Nobody did more for Israel than me. Me. Me. Me!! Me!!!"


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/3pQ1MWh

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire