lundi 29 novembre 2021

No bullets in the toaster!

I don't have guns myself. I've never actually shot a gun, so I am admittedly out of touch when it comes to storage of any related items. It turns out I have now learned that the toaster oven isn't a good place to put them.

Quote:

Bullets in a toaster oven caused a fire at a Greenwood assisted living facility Sunday night.

...

Officials said it appeared the fire was started because the resident placed several rounds of ammunition into a toaster oven causing the ammunition to discharge and making employees believe that a shooter was on the property.
Source.

I will admit, I have left a pan in the oven and turned it on due to not knowing it was in there. Do people generally keep their bullets in the toaster?


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/31gN7eu

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire