mardi 30 novembre 2021

Kindle Paperwhite Problem

I have a Kindle Paperwhite purchased in 2018. I did a reset on it to purge various files that showed up on window explorer when connected to my laptop.

After the reset I downloaded books from Amazon that were previously purchased. So far so good. But when I downloaded other books from my laptop I noticed that when sorting for collections, the newly downloaded books did not appear on the page after the pages of collections.

Thinking this could be resolved with a software update, I did so and then I found that I could no longer sort by collections (grayed out), and my old collections were no longer visible. I found they still existed as attempting to re-create the collections told me that they already existed and I was required to pick a new name.

I created a new "test" collection and this allowed me to sort by collections once again, but it only showed my new test collection. When tapping on a book name to move it to a collection, it says the book is already in a collection, but the collection is not visible on the screen after moving or not moving the book. When moving a book to a new collection, it shows my existing collections, but after tapping on "done", the screen changes to the list of books on the Kindle and the one new collection I made with the old collections still invisible.

Searching the internet seems to show solutions that refer to older software version. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Ranb


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/3p9hsDQ

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire