jeudi 25 novembre 2021

ME/CFS

This is a disease I can recall being named in the 1980s, and there was a cluster of cases in Tapanui, which actually became the name of it for a while here. I've always been skeptical about a disease that has no physical cause whatsoever. Despite millions of hours of research, we still have a disease that is only diagnosed and categorised by entirely subjective claims and looks to me exactly the same as mass hysteria.

The similarity between ME/CFS and the "Havana Syndrome" strikes me, so I thought I'd start a thread after reading this article, and I'd be interested to see what experience people have of it.

I'm open to evidence that it isn't a 100% psychological disease, but there doesn't appear to be any.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/30UwsO1

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire