mardi 5 octobre 2021

Milita Groups and the loss of the first Amendment in Red states.

My own experience with the Constitutionalist Militia has taught me that Freedom of speech is dead in Red States. If I had openned up more about what I knew about Jerome Corsi, and his Crazy theories World Net Daily, and Fox News, History might have been Radically different.
Infact Donald John Trump may not have even been elected President, do you believe that was one of the reasons the Militia groups formed in The Red States, to suppress opposition though Violent intimidating Tactics?
Even Now I have to be carefull of what I say and where I say it, because of the Radical Right.
Your Thoughts please.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/3a9RJUQ

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire