mardi 19 octobre 2021

A very British murder

Quote:

Penelope Jackson, 66, said she hoped ‘bully’ David Jackson, 78, could not be saved, in video shown to Bristol crown court.

Part of the recording was released at the conclusion of the prosecution case.

Jackson can be heard telling the call handler: “I might go and stab him again.” The call handler asks her not to, and Jackson goes on: “I am compos mentis … I am in the lounge, he is in the kitchen bleeding to death with any luck.”

Asked how many times she stabbed him, Jackson says once. “And then he said I wouldn’t do it again, so I did it twice more.”

Jackson also says she thought she had stabbed her husband in the heart, but adds: “Well he hasn’t got one.”

Police rushed to the house and bodycam footage shows an officer calling out: “Get the ambulance in pronto – we need CPR.” Jackson says: “No, no, no, please don’t,” and adds that she “should have stabbed him a bit more”.

She is cold and asks for a coat. “I have no intention of not agreeing to what I have done,” she said. “I know what I have done and I know why I’ve done it and if I haven’t done it properly I’m really annoyed.”
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...nelope-jackson

I mean, there's a proper way to do this sort of thing. ;)


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/3pk7ZLQ

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire