lundi 18 octobre 2021

At last, a chance to join!

It's finally happened! I received an e-mail this morning in recognition of my sterling work as a freelance disinformation agent. A nice man by the name of Joseph Mathay, who appears to be associated with the education system in Luxembourg, sent me the following missive:

============

Greetings From The Illuminati Order. Bringing the poor, the needy and the talented to the limelight of fame, riches, power and security.
Do you want to change your life completely for good and wish to be rich and successful in your business? Are you talented and wish to be famous? Do you want to be protected spiritually and physically. All these and more you will get in a twinkle of an eye when you join the great Illuminati Order. As a new member, you are also entitled to a financial donation of Five hundred thousand U.S Dollars. Do you agree to be a member of the Illuminati New World order? Reply YES! via email: illuminaticircle@hotmail.com <mailto:illuminaticircle@hotmail.com>
NOTE: Only contact us with the email stated: illuminaticircle@hotmail.com <mailto:illuminaticircle@hotmail.com>
For more instructions on our membership process.
The Illuminati.

============

I can't wait for my talents to be properly recognised. I'm sure he'll want my bank details to transfer the money, so I'll be getting back to him as soon as possible.

On a slightly more serious note, since the ideal target for a con artist is someone stupid who sincerely believes they're clever, I suspect this approach could have hit the motherlode. Just not with me.

Dave


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/3vumNIM

1 commentaire:

  1. I received the exact same e-mail. Aren’t we lucky? Can’t wait to join and lose my identity and money! Er, I mean gain knowledge and transcend to another plane!

    RépondreSupprimer