vendredi 22 octobre 2021

Is the clock ticking for Brenda ?

I'm not a big fan of nobility in general and royalty in particular but I have to admit that Queen Elizabeth II is very popular in the UK and seems to have tackled a job I wouldn't have wanted with a high level of public service.

She's 95 and for the first time I can remember has had to cancel an engagement for health reasons and has been admitted to hospital.

Quote:

The Queen spent Wednesday night in hospital for preliminary medical checks and is now back at Windsor Castle, Buckingham Palace has said.

The 95-year-old monarch returned from the private hospital in central London at lunchtime on Thursday and is "in good spirits", the palace added.

The Queen had cancelled a visit to Northern Ireland on Wednesday.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59004426

I expect that Brian (Charles) will be less popular if and when he becomes king. It would be ironic IMO if Charles III were to have the same effect on the monarchy as Charles I.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/3E9T4YJ

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire