jeudi 21 octobre 2021

Covid - what long term action will you be taking?

At some stage in the near future, the world will return to the way it was, albeit with some form of vaccine passport probably required.

At that time - and in the UK and some other countries already - life will largely return to normal, with no mandates for masks in place. It looks like the majority of people have thrown the masks and are forgetting about Covid, where mandates have been removed.

I know several people who say they will continue to wear a mask after the country re-opens, whereas I definitely won't be if it's not a requirement. I figure that with Covid as an endemic disease, you'd need to take precautions for the rest of your life to avoid it, and that doesn't appeal to me at all.

I will certainly get a booster shot when they're available, but outside of the vaccine, I intend taking no extra precautions for Covid.

Post your personal intention and any mandates if you'd like to see some continue.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/3vvk4yN

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire