vendredi 24 septembre 2021

- Cowboys & Aliens -

There is a bit of a stink being made about the Border Patrol, regarding Haitians and agents on horseback.

Why exactly, is this? The agents don’t appear to be doing anything wrong. I get that people might not like the Planet of the Apes imagery. But, that doesn't mean they were acting inappropriately.



There have been plenty of false claims, such as the agents were using whips or that they were trampling the illegals. I don’t see any indication of this in video I have seen. It has pretty much been debunked, at this point.

[yt]rqS3QvFF3TU[/yt]
Of course, this hasn’t stopped Biden from casting judgement:

Quote:

"To see people treated like they did, horses barely running over, people being strapped – it's outrageous," Biden said, making a whipping motion with his hand. "I promise you, those people will pay. There will be an investigation underway now and there will be consequences. There will be consequences."

Full disclosure: I don't give a damn about these aspiring illegals. I have more concerns about the risk to the horses. But, I would be interested in other opinions on the supposed "wrongdoing" shown the videos.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2WbBpzx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire