jeudi 26 septembre 2019

The Trump Presidency: Part 17

Quote:

Originally Posted by bruto (Post 12833162)
The only link I see on that page leads to the memo, and the notation that the memo is not the transcript.

There is no transcript for such phone calls because they are not recorded. This has been policy since 1974. (I've read a lot of articles recently and can't point immediately to my source on this, but I believe it was a Post article I read this morning.)

This memo, presuming it has not been edited and that the ellipses aren't hiding anything important, is as good as there is.

Mod InfoThis is a continuation from Part 16, which has been closed for length. Posts from previous parts may be freely quoted here.
Posted By:KMortis


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2mR27eM

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire