mercredi 11 septembre 2019

The Trigger

So David Icke has written a new book out today and he says it is the most controversial book of modern times. It's called "The Trigger" and is about 9/11. Two parts, the first he claims demolishes the official story, the second explains who he thinks really is behind it.

One thing is for sure: The thing is huuuge!

I know because I always wanted to own a David Icke book and thought it was fun to order this one right on time, and right on time it was delivered today. 928 pages of solid paper - a true brick of a book!

I'm through the short introduction already, which is a rant about pseudo-skepticism containing sentences like "How can the clueless question the ruthless and come out with the truth?"

Maybe I'll share some thoughts with you about it while I progress. Maybe not.

Just wanted to let you know of my evidence of its existence. ;)


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/32Cu21q

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire