samedi 16 février 2019

Screw Loose Change - Not Freakin' Again Edition: Remastered

Good afternoon all :cool:

So it recently came to my attention that about 2 months ago Korey Rowe uploaded an HD remake of 'Loose Change 2nd Edition' on YouTube.

A second edition of the second edition...:rolleyes:

This was rather fortunate, as in the last year or so I've noticed that there are no copies of 'Screw Loose Change' online anymore. I have a copy on my computer but the quality is so poor I was considering for a while of remaking it.

But upon viewing this HD Loose Change I noticed that the film was completely redone. There was clearer pictures, footage and animations, and even Dylan was brought back in to narrate it all again.

But what most surprised me is that the content of it was a little different too. Only a couple of very minor 'new' things, most of the changes was the removal of a fair amount of claims.

Still, stunned that someone would remake a 2005 conspiracy film in 2018 and not include any of the massive quantity of previously unreleased 9/11 information now available to the public, I figured this would be a great opportunity for me to not only remake Screw Loose Change with HD footage, but also add to it the plethora of new information which is now available to us compared to when Mark originally produced it in 2006.

So without further ado I present:

Screw Loose Change - Not Freakin' Again Edition: Remastered

Which will most likely get a DMCA copyright strike put on it by those 'Louder Than Words' *nice guys* within a couple of weeks, and so if it does I'll just upload it to LiveLeak and put a link here.

[yt]r8Lw5WR-0gk[/yt]

I managed to get most the original pictures and videos which Mark used, and even managed to track down and redo most the tinyurl links which didn't work anymore (but now do) however there were a couple of sources which I just could not find anymore.

I'm pretty confident most the extra stuff I added is accurate though I may have got some minor details wrong. I've been out of the 9/11 game for so long I've started forgetting the detailed specifics and frankly can't be arsed looking it all back up again :D

Enjoy!

p.s. there are a couple of minor grammar errors floating around in this, so sorry for that...


via International Skeptics Forum http://bit.ly/2SToJK0

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire