vendredi 19 octobre 2018

WEATHER WEAPONISATION

Hello, this might not be quite the correct forum for the topic heading, but I am uncertain where the correct topic forum IS on this site. So here goes:

There is a YouTube channel called TruthbyGrace which I deem to be a collection of clips promoting her conspiracy fantasies. However, for me as a branch chairman of a UK political party many of whose members subscribe to her theories its not so funny. I have very little scientific knowledge and its therefore difficult for me to directly challenge the truth of her obviously demented assertions. I am particularly bothered by my members' unshakable belief in TruthbyGrace's insistence that the recent Hurricane Michael was actually trial of a US government weaponised weather device. She gives no evidence, URLs or other source references and does not reply when I challenge her statements. She presents some kind of official record documents (but does not indicate where she downloaded them from)as "proof" of her claims.

Please, can someone who has scientific critical thinking skills go on TruthbyGrace and please kindly help me to trash this nonsense? Because if its true and not nonsense, then the information needs to go to mainstream media.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2CT3FeL

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire